So my WIPocalypse update!
This is a piece that I found after my last update. But I've added it to the list of doom now.
It doesn't look like I did much but I only had 5 leaves originally so it's much farther than it was. I was going along well with it until I got to the split stitch. I've decided I don't like split stitch at all. Mostly I'm not sure I'm doing it correctly and it's just kind of boring.
I haven't gotten much farther on anything else. I think I sewed one seam on my dinosaur project. So no picture of that. I'll probably have to update my list some more too since I keep stumbling across other projects that have fallen by the way side.
I should maybe add "updating blog" to my list as well! I always seem to think up good posts and projects when I am at work and of course am too tired when I get home to set everything up. So let's see if maybe next month I can do a wee bit better.