Thursday, November 18, 2010

Advent Calendar Soap

This is part of a gift I'm trying to get together for a friend of mine who lives in Germany. I'm actually sending an advent calendar so I should really be finishing it up not blogging. But I'm rather happy with this so I'm putting it up.

I get a chocolate advent calendar every year (yay! reliving childhood) And I always want to keep the little tray that the chocolates come in for something. So this year I decided I would make gift soaps with it.
It was really simple I just melted two cubes and added coloring and peppermint.
I like them being little. I think they would be really cute for guest soaps or one time use soaps.

ooh look at them all nice and shiny!

You can't really see in the pic the little designs on them but they turned out nicely. Now I just have to find a way to package them up.

3 comments:

Lomagirl said... Best Blogger Tips

Great idea! I have some molds I want to use, but haven't had time.

Violet said... Best Blogger Tips

thanks! these were super easy and took less than an hour.

Sally said... Best Blogger Tips

This is a really cute idea!